Friday, April 13, 2018

Havoc 2018 Chickamagua

I ran the Battle of Chrysler's Farm 1813 using Carnage and Glory II computer aided rules at Havoc, the Battle Group Boston Gaming Conference.  It played out to a historical result, with exhausted lower quality US troops failing morale in the face of higher quality well rested British regulars.  I also played in a fun ACW battle of Chickamagua game covering a portion of the battle.  Great fun.  First the ACW game where I commanded the US right flank on a hill in woods. 
The battlefield from behind the Union right where I commanded.
Our commander on the Union left rolled incredibly well, beating off two brigades and excelling with his saving rolls.


I'm rolling pretty well myself.
The rebs went up and down the hill on my flank throughout the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment