Wednesday, April 10, 2019

Havoc 30 Rhodes assault

I played in a couple of games at Havoc 30 this last weekend.  They included a what if Rhodes hadn't waited for Early at Gettysburg and launched his assault early.   
The Rebs objective was to hold as many sides of the Crossroads in the center of the board in front of where I am fitting, appropriately outfitted in blue.

 

A view from the Reb's Center toward the Crossroads.  At this point two regiments have advanced into range of  my dice of death
 
The rebs charged Rich Wallace's guns and ended up just short.  He fire canister, then eventually had his entire command destroyed.

I had four units along the fence line and the Rebs charged up before I shot them to pieces

My troops at the stone wall had a flank shot on the boys assaulting Rich. 

A very bloody action
 
Christine, Rich and I held the crossroads for the Union. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment